Benefits of membership
Membership of TII offers many and varied benefits, and includes:
- Networking with leading European Technology transfer organisations to help you and your organisation build valuable professional contacts and to open up new markets for your services and your clients' technologies.
- Opportunities to contribute actively to the further development of professional technology transfer services in Europe and to assist the effective commercial exploitation of science and RTD for the benefit of industry.
- Conference, seminars, meetings and publications through which to promote your organisation and its services across Europe and beyond.
- International exchange of working methods, professional experience and good practice, which can be a major source of information and advice for developing your organisation and your own career.
- Trans-national business development opportunities through collaborative projects and consultancy assignments.
- High added-value web-based tools for market and technology information searches.
Typology of TII members
About one third of the members are private sector technology and innovation consultancy organisations, one third are research-industry transfer organisations (universities and other research centres) and one third are public sector, regional technology transfer players (chambers of commerce, BICs, regional development bodies, enterprise support agencies).Click here for a full typology of members
Categories of Membership
TII membership is generally open to all organisations and individuals with a professional involvement in innovation support.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP is the normal form of membership:
1. Corporate Full Members
Corporate Full Members are organisations which directly provide innovation-support services to clients and have a registered office in the European Union. Only Full Members may vote on fundamental policy issues.
2. Corporate Associate Members
Corporate Associate Members are similarly based in the European Union but do not provide services to clients (e.g. government ministries, many professional associations).
3. Corporate Affiliate Members
Corporate Affiliate Members are innovation-support organisations based in any country outside the European Union. There are no geographic restrictions on affiliate membership.
4. Individual Members
is available exceptionally to innovation-support professionals whose organisations are unable, for budgetary or similar reasons, to take out corporate membership. Individual members do not have access to certain services (JBEngine).
Cost of Membership
- 450 EUR (corporate membership for 2-3 staff members)
- 620 EUR (corporate membership for 4-7 staff members)
- 900 EUR (corporate membership for > 8 staff members)
- 200 EUR (individual membership)
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December. Applications for membership are welcome throughout the year (a pro-rata membership fee is charged). Membership is automatically renewed every year. To cancel your membership written notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 31 January.