From Monday 05 September 2011 to Friday 09 September 2011
- 2011 TII Summer School
Location : Coimbra (P)
The TII Summer School organised in collaboration with the Instituto Pedro Nunes will be held from 5 to 9 September 2011 in Coimbra (P).
The 2011 programme features the following topics and trainers:
- Creativity and Innovation: an Introduction to Creative Problem-Solving Techniques (CPS), Han van der Meer (NL)
- Coaching SMEs for Collaborative Business Innovation Projects, Andreas Wolf (D)
- Interactive Ideation for Problem-Solving and Business Development, Guido Giebens (B)
- Making the Business Case for Technology Opportunities, Max Nielsen (DK)
- Negotiation Skills and the Art of Reaching Agreement, Henning Sejer Jakobsen (DK)
The cost for the full course is EUR 990 for TII members (EUR 750 for those based in CEEC) and this covers tuition, course materials, refreshments and lunch. Hotel rates have been negotiated for participants, starting at EUR 68 for a single room per night with breakfast.